UTS CityView will provide cost effective and quickly deployed solution to maximize in-store sales opportunities. Our solutions are aesthetically pleasing and designed by professional graphics and motion designers with years of industry experience. We use the latest technology and continuously research the latest trends so you don’t have to. UTS CityView Community Billboard solutions can further enhance the customer experience .
Download our UTS CITYVIEW ADVERTISING GUIDE AND AGREEMENTMain
Facts About Digital Signage:
As a medium, digital out-of-home advertising reaches 67% of U.S. Of those who recall seeing digital out-of-home displays in the past month, 76% noticed seeing them at multiple venues This new medium delivers compelling and relevant messages to consumers throughout their day where they work, shop and play. LCD screens placed in locations as diverse as health clubs, transit vehicles, convenience stores and restaurants (to list just a few types of venues) are an increasingly important communications tool.
Nielsen conducted a month-long study inquiring about digital signage and its effects on consumer behavior. The study consisted of over 1000 exit interviews with patrons at over 1300 different “research test” stores and aimed to do two very important things:
- Measure the size of the audience.
- Measure that audience’s involvement with the medium.
The results of the study:
- 77% of those interviewed agreed that in the “research test” store the Indoor Digital Billboard provided “an easy way to learn about the new product.”
- 68% agreed that the “research test” store would “influence their decision to buy the advertised product in the future.”
- 65% agreed it would make them “think more positively “about the advertised product.
- 44% agreed the advertising on the screen in the “research test” store has “influenced them to buy the advertised product instead of the one they planned to buy.”
- 72% of them in the 18-34-year-old demographic noted they were interested in the digital signage element of video and motion graphics content playing while they shopped.
- 300% sales increase when aided by promotion
- 29% of shoppers made an unplanned purchase based on what they saw on screens
- 68% of shoppers said in-store messages help their purchase decisions
- 44% of consumers said they would switch a product they previously intended to purchase
- 40% of consumers said they took note or watched the entire ad
- 75% of buying decisions are made at the point of purchase. Digital
On average, people spend between one and three minutes viewing our ads. Research shows a 70% retention level. That’s because indoor billboards cannot be turned off, deserted or set aside.
Arbitron and Nielsen, two of the most prominent research and measurement companies in the world, both indicate that consumer receptivity to quality digital signage and content is surprisingly high and continues to grow.
WHO NEEDS TO ADVERTISE WITH UTS CITYVIEW?
- Home Service
- Hair Stylists
- Retail Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Child Care Centers
- Kids Activity Centers
- Drug Stores/ Pharmacy
- Any Business wishing to reach public